Posted on : 20-10-2011 | By : Lynn | In : Creativity
Tags: Baha u llah, Celestine Prophecy, words
I’m talking literally! Here’s just a snippet of some of the words that I look at everyday when I sit down to blog:
1. Permission to Enjoy The Traffic Around You For you Are There For A Reason.
2. I begin now, today, to open myself to ever increasing prosperity.
3. Each year the woman gathered to renew their spirits, nourish their souls & earn their laugh lines.
4. Angels are just Cairns with wings.
5. “Even or odd, thou shalt win the wager.” The friends of God shall win and profit under all conditions and shall attain true wealth. In fire they remain cold, and from water they emerge dry. Their affairs are at a variance with the affairs of men. Gain is their lot, whatever the deal. To testifieth every wise one with a discouraging eye, and every fair minded one with a hearing ear. — Baha U llah
6. Nurture Yourself.
8. I’d rather be dumped by a horse than a man!
9. princesses rule
10. This way to a brand new experience
11. May you be gentle with yourself and others. May you trust the goodness of life. May you appreciate the wonder that you are, May you discover your own special abilities and contribute them toward a better world. May you believe.
12. Surrender to God
13. You are the force that plays with your mind and uses your body as its favorite toy to play and have fun with. That is the reason you are here to play and have fun. You are born with the right to be happy and enjoy life. You are not here to suffer.
14. My greatest gift to give is my happiness.
15. I now live in limitless love, light and joy. All is well in my world.
16. “It’s kind of funny, really, all these years, everybody has been so busy trying to figure out what life is all about, and all the while, it was just something for us to enjoy.” – Fannie Flagg
17. The Celestine Prophecy Insights (9 of them but 8 usually pokes out at me first)…8 is “When enough of us enter this evolutionary flow, always giving energy to the higher-self of everyone we meet, we will build a new culture where our bodies evolve to ever higher levels of energy and perception.”
And that’s not counting my all the books I look up to on my book shelves, the degrees and certifications on the wall and a very special poem that a friend wrote for me when I left C&T Consulting I figure if my brain is going to parrot back to me what I fill it with during the day and if I’m going to spend a good part of my day sitting here writing to you, then might as well surround myself with words that feeds my soul!
How do you surround yourself with words?